- Redressal Cell is Student friendly, Guides – helps – solves Academic and administrative problems
- An aggrieved student may appear either in person or be represented by such person as may be authorized to present her case
- The aggrieved student may approach any member of Cell directly or through the Proctor.
- The Cell shall be guided by the principles of natural justice
- The Cell shall ensure the disposal of every application as early as possible as and not later than a month of the receipt of grievance
- Grievances regarding administration, teaching, learning, university results, and conduct of examinations, valuation, and so forth are dealt with by this cell