The institute has separate Placement Cell headed by a well experienced Placement & Training Officer to assist the students in career guidance, placement and to liaison with business institutions and industries. It enables the students to develop contact with companies, while undergoing on-the-job training and while doing their project work and for final placement in reputed industries and organizations depends up on their caliber.
- To organize Regular sessions and Regular contact with Industrial centers
- To Update Employment Exchange Records to Corporate Agencies
- To cater to student progression
- To arrange Guest Lectures in all subjects by Experts, Scientists & Industrialists
- To provide counselling on career options and higher studies in India and abroad
- To organize coaching classes for competitive examinations
- To provide orientation programme on job requirements
- To organize job fairs
- To collaborate with potential employers and recruiting agencies
- To document student progression
- To Maintain Alumni Association
- Teacher evaluation
- Exit survey
- PTA feedback
- Alumnae feedback
- Suggestion box
- Alumnae employers’ feedback
Message from Training and Placement Officer
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to the Placement Programme at Sri Siddhartha Institute of Management Studies, Tumkur. I consider it to be an honor and opportunity to present to you a group of young, dynamic individuals who have been groomed to face challenges that lie ahead for them in the industry and corporate world as a whole.
A meticulous academic procedure has equipped students with the proficient and special skills to do extremely well in various demanding situations with ease and confidence. Interaction with the industry is done on a regular basis as many speakers from well-known companies share their expertise with our students. Our teaching pedagogy which includes presentations, case studies, live projects, educational and industrial tours and participation in seminars and conferences, club activities, sports and cultural activities which help towards acquiring skills sought after and needed by organizations.
Training and Placement Cell also takes initiative in building relationship with the leading industries in various sectors so that pre-employment training can be easily made available to students. We not only work for placing students to various companies but we also ensure their overall growth.
Few topics covered under the Personality Development Program are mentioned below:
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude and Life Skills
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Grooming and Business Etiquette
- Presentation Skill
- Body Language
- Conflict Management